Sunday, January 30, 2011

I love my country...! Stop being racist!

Today, i have the sudden urge to be patriotic! Really reeeeaaally patriotic! I love my country Malaysia, but i hate the current situation which becoming more and more serious issue in this country. Seriously....you can't see it but hey you can feel it!

We (Malaysians) are not having fights like we did in 13th May, no tragedy, still are free to celebrate Chinese new Year, Christmas, Hari raya and Deepavali. Yes, i am glad that we still live in harmony and peace.

However, i really hate all the racist statement made by some 'people' though. Thanks to the current technology, you can share minds and thoughts through many kind of sources. You can facebooking, tweeting, and of course blogging. But some shallow minded people out there really annoys me..

I got this statement from one of the fb pages:

This guy call Franky blablabla: Hahaha...because them 姓马,我们姓华。---->urm..this dude is being racist! Luckily i knew the sarcastic remarks since i know the other language.

Plus if you open up the fb page from the popular icon 'namewee', you can actually see how serious the situation is. Although namewee stated that he didn't encourage 'Racism' and truly hate 'Racism' BUT....there's a but.. He indirectly encourage the stupid and shallow people to get into a stupid cat and dog fight...Yes, in Malaysia, we want the freedom of speech but not the speech to spit and humilliate others??

The racist's words keep flowing out without restriction...

马来猪 stands for malay pig, and all the harsh words and i just can't seem to type out or even speak it out. Is that how educated people communicate? OMG! Remember a news recently, the case of a headmistress saying something like chinese is just 'menumpang' in Malaysia and create a chaos?? She is one stupid woman and i guess she can't really educate as she should educate her mind before she does.

To me, we are human, having different religion, views, thoughts or skin colours do not grant us a ticket to be separate and fight to each other. Even in Islam does not encourage fights and wars.

I myself is half chinese and half Malay. I studied in a chinese school for 6 years and i still remember how good and nice my school teachers were back then. I'm grateful that they don't see me differently just based on my skin colour or who i am, or just because i got a 'Binti' in my name. But that is like many years ago when racism did not take place and we don't even heard the word 'racist' so often. It is just a word in a dictionary. What about now?? Does skin colour and races really does matter??

Final words, i wish to wish all my chinese friends and family 'Chinese New Year', they are still in my facebook's friend list...i guess they are pretty much like me, we don't see or differentiate people by skin colour and the friendsship is true.

No comments:

Post a Comment