Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Agak-agak bila aku akan kahwin.....?

Great news....adik ipar aku sudah bersalin!!! Yes!!! My SIL got a baby!!! So, i'm happy, my mum and dad is so excited. Everyone is excited. The baby's name is Adam El' Syahmi :) Syahmi stands for intelligent and greatness. So, our house became really fun with the presence of Adam. I think i'll be a great auntie ;P.

Now, here's a question which i never thought i would have thinking about....will i get married and will i have babies? Wow... When you look at babies there will be this sudden urge that you will totally change your mind to be single forever. My mum once said that a woman's life will not be complete until she become a wife and a mother.

However, jodoh pertemuan di tangan Tuhan. I really strongly believe that. If i will get married and have babies, i will...that's it!!! It is truly my fate....it is written even before i was born i think.. :P If there is someone out there that is fated to be with me, he will suddenly walk into my life.

Even if i never get married, at least i got Adam...love my nephew... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment