Sunday, September 26, 2010



Okay i am a lazy blogger... :p it's been awhile since i write anything on my blog. Today, my team had this zapin performance on a wedding. The groom is my friend's cousin. Thanks to zili's aunt who is willing to groom my gurls. They do look great! I think i need to take courses on grooming.

The performance went well and the food is nice :) The girls and boys also got duit raya from my friend. The kids were so happy.

It's really important to do things for our satisfaction instead of for others to see. I love zapin and i train them neither for the school nor for the sake of money alone. I truly got my own satisfaction for seeing my student to do well and excel in everything they do. We call it 'quality'? I am really happy to have my zapin team to be my life's companion for the time being.

No comments:

Post a Comment